In January 2018, the TTMADRS board held a series of all-day meetings with consultants, Action Pact, and Founders to determine cultural, physical and financial design.
Action Pact uses an integrative approach (IPA – Integrative Prefeasibility Analysis) to form a team responsible for developing a project plan that is designed to provide the optimal mix of architectural, operational, cultural, and financial variables. This approach is done by bringing our board and founders together with a group of professionals from a variety of disciplines and is meant to give us a clear view of the potential for developing our community:
- A sense of what kind of community we want to create
- An architectural footprint
- Guidance on what kind of land to buy
- A project scope, budget and timeline
- An operational budget with a 10-year forecast
- A decision about ownership structure (for-profit, non-profit, cooperative)
- A business plan
Interested in finding out more?
The IPA Team
The Integrative Prefeasibility Analysis team consists of:
- TTMADRS Board of Directors and Founders
- About 60 of our 75 founders
- Action Pact staff:
- Steve Shields
- Martin Dickmann
- Chris Cole
The IPA team met for a total of six full days in the first quarter of 2018. In June, 2018, Action Pact returns to meet with us to present a business plan.
Meet Action Pact
Learn more about Action Pact and the individuals that will be involved in our project, including a TED Talk and information about other projects.